“It all began with her hanging the lantern in the room” a superb explanation by Amma I come across today when I was trying to understand why this is commonly quoted “When we take one step towards God, GOD takes seven steps toward us”
But then we do not have complete true free will as well… what if we think and our body does not act? What if our body is paralyzed? So even though we have a free will, but the same is until external environment does respond to our will. But if the external environment does not respond back to our feelings it is clear that we do not have free will. And since we do not truly control our external environment, we do not have a “true free will” as well. How many have experienced “Sleep paralysis”… ? To be even precise, our Birth does not happen as per our will, our Death does not happen as per our will. What we type here is because our fingers are responding to our will. But do we truly know the inner functioning of our fingers or why they function to our will etc?
How did it all start?
What in all the below am I actually doing?
- As a child I felt pain (Why pain aroused?)
- Then I already had the intent to react (Cry? Why I had developed the intent to cry?)
- Then I cried (My obvious reaction also did not seem to be in my control)
In all 1,2,3 where is my free will?
With regards to “STATEMENT FROM GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS: FAUJA SINGH”
“”As much as we’d love to ratify this record, we simply don’t have the proof.”
Fauja Singh is a 101 year old today, who accomplished several running feats. At 101 Fauja Singh still runs!!!
Interesting! did the “Guinness World Records” not try to find facts by other scientific means, did they not try investigating facts using other methods? I guess there are methods to accurately measure age using “Saliva Samples”. Forensic and Criminal investigating agencies probably knows 100s of methods to ascertain age of a person. Wonder why “Guinness World Records” did not use them, or if they did, why did they not publish the same.
What does happen with other records those require age as a parameter? Does “Guinness World Records” not care to test their accuracy. Criminals all over the world are known to fabricate legal documents to suit their needs. So, does it mean “Guinness World Records” can be flawed if the legal documents are fabricated? Again, if “Guinness World Records” ascertains birth record accuracy by scientific methods, wonder why “Guinness World Records” did they not publish the same in this case?
How to clear mind from delusions? i.e. When identifying an appropriate action that we need at a particular time, we also think about numerous other permutations which do not seem to cease… then how to identify the appropriate action for our desired purpose?
- An individual often does follow their own definition of wrong.
- The definition of wrong is right until the individual realizes it is wrong.
- The definition of wrong often depends on the individual’s social upbringing.
- The definition of wrong is very often an evolving one.
- The definition keeps evolving until the “God’s solution” is arrived.
- The God’s solution also evolves with time. With newer inventions older philosophies needs to evolve.
- We correct ourselves only when we realize we have gone through a bad situation after ignoring fore-warning/s. Until then we think what ever is wrong is right.
- We learn a new lesson when we undergo a bad situation. The wise often advice their lessons to others.
- The wiser learn from other’s lessons. While others from their own lessons.
- What ever it may be, for an individual who learns their wrong on their own, the wrong does not become right no matter how much other’s try teaching their lessons to this individual.
- Very often a stubborn individual comes up with newer and better perception while walking on their own ways. While may times even while the GOD’s solution is reached stubborn individuals do keep trying.
- It is easier to learn from bad situations, but what about situations where we are not punished? Here social evils like corruption give birth. People fail to see the wrongs here.
I just received a K+ (SEO) from one of the best Social Media Experts that I know. When he did that it is a must to follow his footstep. Klout and Peerindex are the best tools to measure the true social media strength. We often come across twitter accounts with 1000’s of followers, and facebook accounts with a amazing number of followers and likes. But are they truly worth it?
Websites like Klout and Peerindex seems to have figured out the difference between true and inflated figures.
Many times it is probably the inner mind talking and pushing the human to act. The human might clearly know what is correct but still would not have found the ways to walk on the correct path. In my life… I know eating fruits is the right way… there can be 0 counter arguments on it. But, at this moment Professional Experts have advised me such an attempt can be dangerous, so I eat fruits only one time. I eat normal vegetarian food the other time. If I get a proper GUIDE I will switch to fruits 100% some day. But, if I cannot I would probably die giving a right advice to follow. Hopefully someone else in the future will be shown the way. Many people who advice but don’t walk on them could have been in such a situation. But isn’t it their duty to give the right advice as well? So they do it. You might one day find a person who might know the way to enlightenment OR a Treasure but unfortunately he/she might just be on the deathbed. The way may or may not be correct, but because the person could not achieve enlightenment OR the treasure should one ignore it? Also would it have been appropriate on part of the dying person to not inform the way, just because he/she cannot achieve the Treasure or Enlightenment?